WP9: Financial and administrative management
The objective of this work package is to ensure an efficient and pro-active coordination of the project by administration, organization and monitoring of the administrative and financial aspects of the project. A common set of rules and structures for the communication inside (project management tool, intranet) and outside the consortium will enable the flow of Information and knowledge needed to implement a robust monitoring process. Thus, the following objectives will be achieved:
Smooth and effective collaboration within the consortium
- Provision of overall direction and guidance throughout the duration of the project
- Tracking and effective mitigation of risks
- Accomplishment of deliverables and milestones in time
- Prevention and resolution of problems and conflicts
- Effective management of project budget and expenditure
Partner Harms&Wende will lead this work package within its role as coordinator of the project and will collaborate closely with partner SEZ.
Recent developments and results will be presented here soon.